- This event has passed.
Bus From LBI (Long Beach Island) to NYC (New York City)
October 15 @ 2:42 am
Take a new bus directly from Long Beach Island to New York City. All buses run direct and will have bathrooms, outlets, and WiFi.
Ths bus makes pickups at the following places in LBI:
1) 5:45pm – Beach Haven Public Tennis Court – 325 Pearl St, Beach Haven, NJ 08008
2) 5:55pm – Gulf Express – 13601 Long Beach Blvd, Long Beach Township, NJ 08008
3) 6:05pm – Acme Surf & Sport – 8401 Long Beach Blvd, Long Beach Township, NJ 08008
4) 6:15pm – Daddy O Hotel – 4401 Long Beach Blvd, Long Beach Township, NJ 08008
5) 6:20pm – Joe Pop’s Shore Bar – 2002 Long Beach Blvd, Ship Bottom, NJ 08008
6) 6:30pm – Surf City Hotel – 800 Long Beach Blvd, Surf City, NJ 08008
Feel free to jump on at any pickup. Make sure you are there before the departure time.
What can I bring onto the bus?
Suitcases, bags, golf clubs, surfboards, and other similar sized items can be stored underneath the bus. Smaller bags can be stored in the main cabin of the bus.
What is the WiFi name/password?
The WiFi name starts with “United VIP” or some derivative (each bus is different so the name will be slightly different for each ride normally). There is no password but you will be directed to an agreement/sign-in page.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Visit our website to live chat with us at surflinebus.com
Give us a call or send us a text – (609) 365-7786
Send us an email – email@example.com
What’s the refund policy?
Passengers can receive refunds up to 48 hours before the ride start time.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the bus?
You can either bring your printed ticket or use your electronic ticket that gets sent to you via email.
Is my registration fee or ticket transferable?
No – at this time we do not allow transferable tickets. You can always request a refund if it’s 48 hours or more from your trip time.
Is it ok if the name on my ticket or registration doesn’t match the person who attends?
Yes – as long as only one person is using a valid ticket.