- This event has passed.
Bus From NYC (New York City) to LBI (Long Beach Island)
July 3, 2019 @ 6:30 pm - 10:00 pm
Take a new direct bus from New York City to six destinations on Long Beach Island, NJ. All buses run direct (no stops at Newark Airport or Manahawkin) and will have bathrooms, outlets, and WiFi.
Ths bus makes stops at the following places in LBI (all arrival times approximate):
1) 8:30pm – Surf City Hotel – 800 Long Beach Blvd, Surf City, NJ 08008
2) 8:40pm – Joe Pop’s Shore Bar – 2002 Long Beach Blvd, Ship Bottom, NJ 08008
3) 8:45pm – Daddy O Hotel – 4401 Long Beach Blvd, Long Beach Township, NJ 08008
4) 8:55pm – Acme Surf & Sport – 8401 Long Beach Blvd, Long Beach Township, NJ 08008
5) 9:05pm – Gulf Express – 13601 Long Beach Blvd, Long Beach Township, NJ 08008
6) 9:15pm – Beach Haven Public Tennis Court – 325 Pearl St, Beach Haven, NJ 08008
Feel free to exit at any stop you wish.
What can I bring onto the bus?
Suitcases, bags, golf clubs, surfboards, and other similar sized items can be stored underneath the bus. Smaller bags can be stored in the main cabin of the bus.
What is the WiFi name/password?
The WiFi name starts with “United VIP” or some derivative (each bus is different so the name will be slightly different for each ride normally). There is no password but you will be directed to an agreement/sign-in page.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Visit our website to live chat with us at surflinebus.com
Give us a call or send us a text – (609) 365-7786
Send us an email – firstname.lastname@example.org
What’s the refund policy?
Passengers can receive refunds up to 48 hours before the ride start time.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the bus?
You can either bring your printed ticket or use your electronic ticket that gets sent to you via email.
Is my registration fee or ticket transferable?
No – at this time we do not allow transferable tickets. You can always request a refund if it’s 48 hours or more from your trip time.
Is it ok if the name on my ticket or registration doesn’t match the person who attends?
Yes – as long as only one person is using a valid ticket.